Albion's OCP Eligibility Requirements. These must be met by the semester in which you will participate in an off-campus program.
- Junior standing or higher.
- A cumulative G.P.A. of at least 2.7.
- Successful completion of the Writing Competency Examination.
- Good social standing, as defined by the Vice-President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students.
- Demonstrated maturity commensurate with the demands of the OCP. This is largely evaluated through the recommendation letter process.
- A passport valid for the length of your stay, plus 6 months into the future. The necessary visa to enter the country of your study abroad, and to return to the US (if you are not a US Citizen). Visit the Passports, Travel Checklist page for more information.