Parent/ Guardian Agreement Form
As a student, you are responsible to:
- Discuss your plan to study off-campus with your parents or guardians.
- Encourage your parents or guardians to review the following information about your off-campus program:
- Mandatory Orientation dates. You are required to attend, they are invited to attend.
- Mandatory Orientation Presentations: Registrar's Office, Residential Life, Financial Services, Accounting, Career and Internship Center
- Costs and Finances of Off-Campus Programs page.
- Health and Safety Abroad Information, including information about the EIIA health insurance.
- Complete and upload the Parent-Guardian Agreement Form. Note: This is a .pdf fillable form. Print and ask your parents to sign before uploading to Brits Abroad.