Skip to content

Registration For Off-Campus Trips

All Albion students must register and provide key information before travelling on an Albion-sponsored trip.  Before beginning the registration form, have the following available:
  • Scanned copy of your insurance card, front and back.
  • Scanned copy of the Parent/ Guardian Agreement Form, with appropriate signatures.
  • Scanned copy of your Passport or border crossing card, if an international trip.

To register your travel, click on your course below and complete the attached forms.